Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Farmyard

This is the first card I made with Sheena Douglass' create a scene stamp set 'farmyard'. It did start off as a much larger 'creation' but due to some odd painting! it became this smaller DL card. It was all painted using cosmic shimmer watercolours. The basecard is a brown slightly corrugated card with some pre-patterned leaf paper. Finally it is finished off with a Spellbinders symbology die cut and some leaf brads.

The second card is using the same stamp set but I managed to make it a larger scene by using the farmer and his dog and sheep. The wall with the owl was just stamped on. I think I will try to mount a cut out one next time.  The flowers on the left are from a Sheena Douglass stamp set which I find myself using time after time.  The owl finishes the scene off.

The blue card is the same scene with a frame over the top.  The tractor is stamped, coloured and mounted separately. Three punched flowers finish the right hand edge (and fill up the gap)

No comments:

Post a Comment