Monday, June 28, 2010

Hi Cupcake

Thought I would try using some of my paper stash for these cards. This A5 cream card has a metallic purple mat, followed by the spotty paper. The next mat is again metallic purple with the stripe, these were mounted using foam tape. The cupcakes for all the cards were stamped using Cosmic Shimmer Olympic Gold Lustre then painted using CS paints and the 'sweet elements' on top were glittered. Finished with the sentiments 'Hi Cupcake' and 'Naughty but very nice'. 

The black and yellow card is made using paper direct from Japan! Nestibilities were used for the mounts and the cupcake again painted with CS paint.

Simple matting and layering for the flowery card, but quite effective. Perhaps a little stamping around the edges might have given it a lift?

The little square card again uses more of my paper stash! But this time I also stamped a little around the edges in black to make it pop out a little. Also used the black mat for the same reason.

Not too sure about the easel card, I think perhaps deeper paint on the cupcake, it does seem a little lost on the strong orange card.

I couldn't decide if I liked the last card. I had some free papers from a magazine (can't remember which one) and quite liked it. So, I matted it onto the ornge cardbase. Did orange mats for the cupcakes and stamped a cupcake greeting for the middle. Oh, well, It's different!








No comments:

Post a Comment