Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Fans

Here are a selection of fans shaped cards. The first one is using the Glitter Girls fan embossing board for the basic shape. The peacock lady head is a stamp from Elusive Images. All cut out and simply stamped but then glitzed up with gems, gems and more gems. The second fan is made using the same stamp but done in purples - still lots of gems but also a couple of flowers this time too.   The next two are made using Joanna Sheen's Dancing with Shadows CDRom.  On the pink fan I cut the fan shapes directly around the ladies and mounted them onto the fan. The backing paper was, I think, printed from an Artilicious CDRom. Flowers are used to decorate this time. The final black/gold fan is also made using Joanna Sheen's CDRom, but this time I mounted the fan shape onto a cardblank.  I copied the ladies into 'word' and made them quite a bit smaller. I then painstakingly cut them out!  These were then stuck onto the gold background. I used one of the border shapes to emboss the top and bottom of the card and cut out black inlays topped with little punched flowers.  All these fan card had matching boxes made for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment